Cook - Full-time (Charley's Philly Steaks)
CompanyCharley's Philly Steaks
DescriptionResponsibilities and Duties: Communicate clearly, quickly and politely with co-workers to ensure correct order is served to the customers. Quickly and accurately prepares food products following restaurant, health and safety standards and procedures quickly and accurately. Be pleasant and alert to customer needs. Properly and safely operates and maintains restaurant equipment including grill, fryer, freezer and other related cooking equipment while following all health and safety standards. Work as a team member to assure constant and consistent quality, service, cleanliness and value to each customer. Clean work area, organize and stock needed items. Move various food, paper and cleaning items from other sections of building (or outside building) to immediate work area. Stocks and executes proper rotation of products. Completes assigned prep work for stocking and set up of grill area. Controls food production process. Breaks down and cleans grill area thoroughly every day as assigned by a manager or shift leader. Wash counters, tables, restrooms, trash receptacles, gather trash and remove from dining/service areas to proper receptacle, sweep, mop, stock and other cleaning tasks. Occasional need to be out of building (i.e., parking lot, freezer, trash container areas, etc.) for parking lot pick-up, trash removal and other maintenance and cleaning activities. Informs immediate supervisor promptly of all problems or unusual matters of significance. Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested by management staff or shift leaders Requirements and Qualifications: Exhibit and use good manners, proper personal hygiene, positive attitude, and promptness. Ability to handle raw, frozen and cooked food products as well as products in and out of temperature danger zone Be able to perform under pressure in a high volume restaurant including moving and responding quickly for long periods of time. Must be able to work in and out of different temperature ranges. Interact with the public and co-workers constantly during shifts Practice established food handling procedures and meet any loc Benefits: COMPETITIVE HIRING WAGES FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE EARN TIME AND A HALF ON HOLIDAYS TEAM ORIENTED ATMOSPHERE PERFORMANCE BONUSES FOR MANAGERS AND CREW MEMBERS PAID VACATION TIME FREE CREW MEAL WHEN WORKING Your application awaits you
Related Ohio State Jobs Listings
CONTINUE JOBS SEARCH
GET NEW LISTINGS DELIVERED DAILY
OHIO STATE Jobs NEWS ARTICLES
- Job Hunting? Demand for Financial Planners Growing
- 5 Feelings You Experience Before Graduation, as Told by the Gilmore...
- 5 Struggles Women Face in the Workplace as Told by "Mad Men"
- Why You Should Be a Camp Counselor This Summer
- 3 Tips to Answering Popular Interview Questions: Perfecting Your...
- Ways to Relax When You Feel Anxious About the Job Hunting Process
- Benefits of Volunteering During College
BROWSE OTHER COLLEGES
- By CollegeOhio State UniversityCase Western Reserve UniversityUniversity of CincinnatiKent State UniversityMiami University - OxfordOhio UniversityUniversity of AkronBowling Green State UniversityCleveland State UniversityUniversity of ToledoWright State UniversityUniversity of DaytonYoungstown State UniversityColumbus State Community CollegeAntioch UniversityDenison UniversityDeVry ColumbusShawnee State UniversityOhio Wesleyan UniversityOhio Northern UniversityColumbus College of Art & DesignSinclair Community CollegeOtterbein CollegeUniversity of Northwestern OhioOberlin CollegeOwens Community CollegeAshland UniversityBaldwin-Wallace CollegeBluffton UniversityCapital UniversityCedarville UniversityCentral State UniversityCincinnati Christian UniversityCollege of Mount St. JosephEdison Community CollegeFranciscan University of SteubenvilleFranklin UniversityHeidelberg CollegeHiram CollegeJohn Carroll UniversityKent State University SalemKenyon CollegeLourdes CollegeMalone UniversityMarietta CollegeMiami University HamiltonMiami University MiddletownMount Union CollegeMount Vernon Nazarene UniversityMuskingum CollegeNotre Dame CollegeOhio Dominican UniversityOhio State University at LimaOhio State University at MansfieldOhio State University at MarionOhio State University-Newark CampusOhio University-ChillicotheOhio University-LancasterOhio University-SouthernOhio University-ZanesvilleThe College of WoosterThe University of FindlayTiffin UniversityUnion Institute & UniversityUniversity of Cincinnati-Raymond Walters CollegeUniversity of Rio GrandeUniversity of Toledo Health Science CampusUrbana UniversityUrsuline CollegeWalsh UniversityWilmington CollegeWittenberg UniversityXavier UniversityCincinnati State Technical and Community CollegeClark State Community CollegeHocking CollegeNortheastern Ohio Universities College of Medicine and PharmacyCuyahoga Community CollegeLakeland Community CollegeCuyahoga Community College-WestshoreEastern Gateway Community CollegeLorain County Community CollegeMarion Technical College North Central State CollegeNorthwest State Community CollegeRhodes State CollegeSouthern State Community CollegeTerra State Community College Washington State Community CollegeZane State College
- By State
- By City