Study Abroad in Italy Program
DescriptionJohn Cabot's academic experience comprises four pillars: an American curriculum that upholds the standards of the liberal arts, committed professors who are international experts in their fields, a highly international and accomplished student body from over 60 counties, and an inspiring international setting in the heart of Rome, Italy.
John Cabot University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education and authorized by the Italian Ministry of Education to operate as a four-year American university in Italy.
Students normally take between 12-17 credits, which may be transferred back to your home university so you can stay on track for graduation. Please check with your academic advisor and/or Study Abroad office for details. As a study abroad student at John Cabot University, you will learn in small classes from professors who encourage dialogue and use the city of Rome as a learning laboratory. You will also have opportunities for internships at multinational companies, international organizations, NGOs, consulates, government offices, and museums, as well as opportunities for study and travel beyond Italy’s borders to Africa, the Middle East, Asia and throughout Europe.
Related Ohio State Study Abroad Listings
CONTINUE STUDY ABROAD SEARCH
OHIO STATE NEWS ARTICLES
- Don't Miss Out! Deadline for $1,000 Study Abroad Grant Approaching
- Your Personal Guide to Working While Studying Abroad
- Win a Study Abroad Scholarship to Ireland
- Top 4 Student Questions Around Study Abroad
- Conquering Test Day Nerves
- Studying Abroad Alone
- 5 Things to Keep in Mind When Staying With a Host Family
BROWSE OTHER COLLEGES
- By CollegeOhio State UniversityCase Western Reserve UniversityUniversity of CincinnatiKent State UniversityMiami University - OxfordOhio UniversityUniversity of AkronBowling Green State UniversityCleveland State UniversityUniversity of ToledoWright State UniversityUniversity of DaytonYoungstown State UniversityColumbus State Community CollegeAntioch UniversityDenison UniversityDeVry ColumbusShawnee State UniversityOhio Wesleyan UniversityOhio Northern UniversityColumbus College of Art & DesignSinclair Community CollegeOtterbein CollegeUniversity of Northwestern OhioOberlin CollegeOwens Community CollegeAshland UniversityBaldwin-Wallace CollegeBluffton UniversityCapital UniversityCedarville UniversityCentral State UniversityCincinnati Christian UniversityCollege of Mount St. JosephEdison Community CollegeFranciscan University of SteubenvilleFranklin UniversityHeidelberg CollegeHiram CollegeJohn Carroll UniversityKent State University SalemKenyon CollegeLourdes CollegeMalone UniversityMarietta CollegeMiami University HamiltonMiami University MiddletownMount Union CollegeMount Vernon Nazarene UniversityMuskingum CollegeNotre Dame CollegeOhio Dominican UniversityOhio State University at LimaOhio State University at MansfieldOhio State University at MarionOhio State University-Newark CampusOhio University-ChillicotheOhio University-LancasterOhio University-SouthernOhio University-ZanesvilleThe College of WoosterThe University of FindlayTiffin UniversityUnion Institute & UniversityUniversity of Cincinnati-Raymond Walters CollegeUniversity of Rio GrandeUniversity of Toledo Health Science CampusUrbana UniversityUrsuline CollegeWalsh UniversityWilmington CollegeWittenberg UniversityXavier UniversityCincinnati State Technical and Community CollegeClark State Community CollegeHocking CollegeNortheastern Ohio Universities College of Medicine and PharmacyCuyahoga Community CollegeLakeland Community CollegeCuyahoga Community College-WestshoreEastern Gateway Community CollegeLorain County Community CollegeMarion Technical College North Central State CollegeNorthwest State Community CollegeRhodes State CollegeSouthern State Community CollegeTerra State Community College Washington State Community CollegeZane State College
- By State
- By City